Last updated: January 2021
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please see “Contact Information” below for information on how to contact us.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.slutscan.com.
Personal data that we collect and process
- Personal data we collect and process from Browsers
- Technical Data, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, smart device information, mobile phone network information, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website;
- Usage Data, including your communication preferences and information about how you use our Website including the services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length and number of visits and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) as well as the links you clicked on or used.
- User Submitted Data, including data collected for a specific function, for instance a contest or a survey; and
- Consents, including any permissions, consents or preferences that you give to the Website.
- Personal data we collect and process from Registered Users (Members)
- All personal data we collect from Browsers, set out in paragraph above;
- Identity and Contact Data, including username or similar identifier, password and email address. We may also collect a Member’s photo or video, if such is uploaded to a Member’s profile;
- User Submitted Data, including data collected at your discretion for a specific function, for instance your username and password, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses, or any text, images, videos, blog posts, forum comments or other content or media you choose to upload on the Website;
- Marketing Data, including preferences in receiving marketing from us and third-parties; and
- Communications, including information on how and what methods we use in order to communicate with you through electronic and verbal correspondence.
How we collect your personal data
We obtain your personal data mainly through any information you provide directly to us through our Website. Below is a list of ways we collect your personal data:
- when you visit and/or use our Website;
- when you complete our registration form,
- when you post materials or upload content;
- when you take part in surveys or report a problem with our Website; or
- when you contact with us via email, post or other ways of communication.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We store user input data sent through the contact forms on this website, along with meta information about the submissions, including the time stamp, the origin IP address, and the user agent (browser). Also, third party services may collect information about website visitors.
“Cookies” are small files of data that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you as a member, subscriber or prior visitor if you return to our website using the same computer and browser. We send a “session cookie” to your computer if and when you log in to your membership account by entering your e-mail address and password. These cookies allow us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages in our site during the same session, so that you don’t need to re-enter your password multiple times. Once you log out or close your browser, these session cookies expire and no longer have any effect.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Contact information is primarily used to communicate with members when necessary about membership or product concerns. Contact information may also be used to convey promotional opportunities from us or our We Internet-approved partners. We may disclose information that we in good faith believe is appropriate to cooperate in investigations of fraud or other illegal activity, or to conduct investigations of violations of our User Agreement. For example, this means that if we conduct a fraud investigation and conclude that one side has engaged in deceptive practices, we can give that person or entity’s contact information to victims who request it. Furthermore, we do disclose information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, levy, attachment, order of a court-appointed receiver or other comparable legal process, including subpoenas from private parties in a civil action.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Use of Google Analytics
We use Google as a service provider to collect and analyze information about how users use the Websites, including by collecting website activity data through first-party cookies set by our domains, and third-party cookies set by Google. Because we activated IP anonymization for Google Analytics, Google will anonymize the last octet of a particular IP address and will not store your full IP address. Google will use the information only for the purpose of providing Google Analytics services to us, and will not use this information for other purposes. The information collected by Google Analytics may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States pursuant to standard contractual clauses approved by the EU. You can learn more on how Google uses data here, and you can opt-out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.
Purposes for Which We Use Your Personal Information
We use personal information for the purposes described below.
- Provision of services: We use identifiers, website activity data, and, additionally, for registered users and Premium users only, contact information, and payment and commercial information and user contributions to present our Websites and their contents to you, including any interactive features on our Websites, to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, and to verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes.
- Customer management (Registered Users and Premium Users Only): We use identifiers and contact information, and payment and commercial information to manage a Premium users’ and registered users’ account, to provide customer support and notices to the registered user about his account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, and notices about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide through them.
- Customization of content and marketing (Unregistered Users and Registered Users Only): We use identifiers and contact information, website activity data, user submitted personal information and user contributions to analyze your use of, or interest in, our Websites’ content, products, or services, in order to develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Websites.
- Analytics: We use identifiers and website activity data to determine whether users of our Websites are unique, or whether the same user is using the Websites on multiple occasions, and to monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, demographic patterns.
- Functionality and security: We may use any of the categories of data we collect to diagnose or fix technology problems, to verify your payment information, and to detect, prevent, and respond to actual or potential fraud, illegal activities, or intellectual property infringement.
- Compliance: We may use any of the categories of data we collect to enforce our terms and conditions and to comply with our legal obligations.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Third Party Websites
Our websites often contain links to other websites (“third-party websites”). We is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other such websites. Transactions that occur between the User and third parties are strictly between the User and the third party and are not the responsibility of us. Furthermore, we are not responsible for the availability, privacy practices, policies or content of third party websites. Any concerns regarding third-party websites should be directed to the respective administrator(s) of such third-party website(s).
- By email: [email protected]